PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION
Starting From 4,999* Only
What is Private Limited?
Register your company as a private limited with First Stage Ventures from any states of India. This type of company is basically suitable for medium and large-scale business enterprises. It is a form of privately held business with minimum 2 and maximum 200 members. Some of the advantages of this form of company are that the liability of the members of this company is limited to their share. It also involves many legal and tax compliances. It is registered under The Companies Act, 2013.
(* this fee plan is as per the stamp duty value in Delhi or Haryana, for other states, fee plan may change as per the stamp duty fee of the respective states)
DSC – 2 PROPOSED DIRECTORS
DIN – 2 PROPOSED DIRECTORS
SHARE CERTIFICATE - 5 SHAREHOLDERS
BANK ACCOUNT OPENING ASSISTANCE
CERTIFICATE OF COMMENCE OF BUSINESS (INC-20A) (MANDATORY WITHIN 6 MONTHS)
ANNUAL ROC COMPLIANCES (FIRST YEAR) (MANDATORY AFTER FIRST YEAR)
DIRECTOR KYC FORM – 2 DIRECTORS (FIRST YEAR) (MANDATORY AFTER FIRST YEAR)
INCOME TAX ANNUAL FILLING (MANDATORY AFTER FIRST YEAR)
VIRTUAL CFO SERVICES (FOR FIRST YEAR)
FUND RAISING ASSISTANCE (FOR FIRST YEAR)
How It Works?
Fill all the required information requested in the registration form.
Expect a call from us
Once we receive a quote request, our experts will get in touch with you immediately.
After the discussion and submission of required documents, service will be delivered. Time of delivery may differ based on the service.
- ID proof documents of Directors and Shareholders – Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID Card/ PAN Card (compulsory)
- Residence Address proof, residence proof of a director include any latest utility bill (not older than month) in your name.
- Office address proof Utility bill or property sales deed in the name of the owner of the property along with his or her NOC for registration of the company on the address
- Passport size photo of the proposed director & shareholders.
- Email id & Mobile Number, all directors email id and Mobile Number is required and one company’s Email id is also required
- NOC of the Owner of the Property NOC from the owner of the property is compulsorily required
- Occupation details, Email address, Contact details of directors as well as shareholders.
- Some Other Documents as per requirements*
- The minimum age of the person registering the company should be at least 21.
- A resident or citizen of India can become a shareholder or director of the company.
- A minimum of 2 shareholders, who are adults, must be present during the whole process.
- One of the Directors of a private limited company has to be an Indian Citizen and Indian Resident.
- The other director(s) can be a Foreign National.
- The shareholders can be natural persons or an artificial legal entity.
Steps for Company Registration
Dedicated Manager will receive all the required Documents and prepare a summary of the same and discuss the summary with you and with this a whats app group will be created so that we can hear you any time, and our seniors will also be the part of the group.
Name approval formalities will be done by the manager (for Section 8 Company only)
DSC Verification will be done by you as guided by the manager (for Section 8 Company only)
After name approval, final form will be submitted by the manager, Contribution of proposed designated partners of Rs. 1 lac (for extra capital contribution, differential stamp duty fee will be paid by your goodself).After name approval, final form will be submitted by the manager, Contribution of proposed designated partners of Rs. 1 lac (for extra capital contribution, differential stamp duty fee will be paid by your goodself).
After approval, incorporation certificate will be received and after that LLP Agreement form will be submitted by the dedicated manager
Then you can open Bank Account in the desired Bank of your convenience
Initial subscriber amount by each subscriber (or shareholder) will be transferred by each subscriber in the newly opened bank account of the company
Meanwhile, our manager apply for Share Certificate & provide your goodself the same.
Meanwhile, GST Registration (if required) will be done by the manager by completely discussing with you as per the GST Rules and Regulations
For all other services or points and other working as required by you or mentioned in the plan opted by you, your dedicated manager and the created whats- app group is happy to hear you any working day and working hours.
Why Choose Us?
A private company means a company, which has such minimum paid-up share capital as may be prescribed and which by its articles provide the following:-
- Restricts the right to transfer its shares;
- Except is case of one person company (OPC), limits the number of its members to 200 excluding present and past employees who continue to be the members of the company (here joint members shall be counted as one); and
- Prohibits any invitation to the public to subscribe for any securities of the company.
There should be at least two members and two directors in a Private Company.
There can be a maximum of 200 members and 15 directors in a Private Company.
Alteration of its articles thereby deleting the 3 restrictions, changing its name thereby deleting the word “private” from its name, increase the number of members to at least 7 and number of directors should be increased to at least 3.
A Private Company may convert itself into an OPC by passing a Special Resolution in the general meeting after obtaining NOC in writing from its members and creditors. The company shall file an application in Form INC-6 for its conversion into One Person Company.
Copy of Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card (compulsory), Passport, Driving license, Water bill, Telephone bill, Mobile bill or Copy of bank pass book or Net banking statement mentioning address of the applicant, Passport size photo of the proposed director & shareholders, copy of the rent agreement with NOC from Landlord, PAN Card of the company, etc.
The cost could be anywhere between Rs. 6000 to Rs. 10000.
Yes, small business and start-ups get benefits of getting themselves registered as a private company. They get advantage of credibility and good reputation in the eyes of big financial institutions, clients and suppliers. Also, they get easy loans from banks.
The person should meet the conditions like the minimum age of the person should be 21 and resident or citizen of India to become a shareholder or director of the company.
INC – 32 (SPICE+), INC – 33 (e-MOA), INC – 34(e-AOA), INC – 35 (AGILE PRO), INC – 9, DIR – 12, DIR – 2 and INC – 22.
DIN is Director Identification Number. Any person planning to become a director in a company must apply for a DIN, issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Yes, every foreign national, entity or a NRI can become a director or shareholder of a private limited company in India.